- Facilitate the exchange of educational materials, training, and ideas among members.
- Provide professional development through an international conference.
- To represent secondary and post-secondary automotive educators through representation on national and international industry, governmental, and public service action committees, such as:
- Facilitate continuing education for NACAT members.
- Provide support groups for automotive programs.
- Build a strong membership with annual measurable growth.
- Establish a strong regional representation network.
- Actively work toward federal, state/provincial, and local administrative support.
-Promote NACAT within industry, secondary, and post-secondary education.
5950 N Oak Trafficway, Suite 201
Gladstone, MO 64118